So I’ll be gone for a week, give or take a day, due to the fact that I will be out of state visiting relatives. Relatives that REFUSE to come into the 21st century. They are elderly relatives who are completely happy with their dial-up.
That’s right. I said DIAL-UP.
Which means no Tumblr or YouTube or anything else that requires the internet…unless I want to wait 20 minutes for the dial-up to dial up and thereby tying up the phone line and-……*sighs* I won’t have internet for a week.
So until I return, please enjoy these cookies.
Hi love!! (^^) ❤
13. A random Korean artist I like
I REALLY really like K. Will. I have ALL of his albums because his voice just always put me in a calming mood or a really happy-everything-is-going-to-be-okay mood.
And he’s completely adorable, him and his beautiful smile.
I’d marry him.
I seriously would.
Then he could sing to me all the time.
And we would be happy…x3
THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH ME!! Like always! ❤ (^-^)
YAAAY! Another person to play with me! (^^)
1. Who my first ever k-pop bias was?
PARK YOOCHUN! He was in the first K-Pop group I ever say and he was just so freaking adorable with that smile and his dimples that I just automatically fell in love with him. x3 And I STILL love him to this day. I will forever be the Minnie to his Micky ❤
2. My first k-pop music video?
MIROTIC. ‘Mirotic’ was the first K-Pop video I ever saw and now almost 4 years later…need I say more?
7. The last K-Drama I watched?
Loving You A Thousand Times. My #1 Suju Love aka Kim Heechul is in that drama, which is actually the reason why I started watching it. Would I recommned that drama. OH. MY. GAWD. YES! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. The PLOT is CRAZY AWESOME! I literally couldn’t stop watching it once I started it.
THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH ME!!! (^^)
YAAAAY! You played with me~! (^^)
12. How long I’ve been listening to K-Pop
This March, I will have been listening to K-Pop for 4 YEARS. 4 wonderful life-changing years will I have been in the inescapable world of K-Pop. (^^)
THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH ME! (^-^)
- Who my first ever k-pop bias was.
- My first k-pop music video.
- Favourite k-pop girl group.
- Favourite k-pop boy group.
- K-pop Idol who I’d like to be my brother/sister.
- Favourite k-pop label.
- The last k-drama I watched.
- The music I listen to other than k-pop.
- Couple I want to see on we got married.
- Favourite Korean actor.
- How many Korean albums I have.
- How long I’ve been listening to k-pop.
- I’ll tell you a random Korean artist I like.
Play with me pleeeeeease~ *gives you the ‘puppy dog eyes’*